This week update...
I can’t sleep last night, don’t know why. Listen to slow music so that I can fell asleep but still I can’t sleep. Went for sahur, I can’t be bothered to cook so I just ate cereal. Went online and msn-ed with my sis, baby. Finally, went to sleep after I went online at about 6am. My nini aki woke me up at around 10am, paning kepala ku tarus sal nda cukup tidur. My driving instructor came to make an appointment with me, she asked me when can I start my driving lesson and I just said anytime. Walaupun ia kan ngajar time subuh haha cause I am always free. After that, I went to sleep again then woke up around midday. RTB people came to the house, ntah bahapa ka drg, buat filem kali di rumah nini ku & I think nini ku jadi the main actress haha ntah eh nda ku tau.
Anyway, didn’t go out much this week. Only went to tamu di KB yesterday with my cousin, Lisa and her bf. There were lots of people, terkajut ku plg meliat cause it’s been a while aku nda ke tamu Ramadhan. The last one I went to was in 2001, atu batah sudah, this year is my first time puasa in Brunei after 3 yrs berpuasa di Oman iatah I’m a bit sakai mun ke tamu, jgn heran. Mummy called me while I was busy looking at the foods & stalls, wrong timing mama ku menelipon ani eh iatah I didn’t concentrate much looking at the foods but I was so happy to hear my mum’s voice, iski ku. Talked to mummy for while, mcm2 cakap nya. She was like, ‘Neng, jgn lupa buat itu ini bla bla ehe I need my mummy to remember things pasal nya aku ani nda buleh di suruh, I’m too lazy to do everything.
I gotta go now. Nini is bringing me to the tamu di Seria ehe I love going to the tamu, siuk wa meliat makanan ah =P




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home