Some things are too wonderful to be true!

Two girls, sisterly love & a blogspot =P

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

=)

Went to Miri yesterday and last Saturday with my cousin & friends, it’s been 2 weeks in a row I went to Miri on Saturdays. Rajin banar aku ke Miri bulan puasa ani, I have nothing to do jua so everytime people kan bawa ke Miri, aku layan la saja. Sungkai di Miri on both trips then jalan2 liat barang. Didn’t shop much, only managed to bali some stuffs for my mum. I didn’t buy anything for myself, nada kan di bali jua, buriiing.

Today is the 22th day of puasa, nda terasa aah, sekajap rasanya, it is now the final week of puasa. Puasa been alright so far, I’m happy cause puasa ku masih full, hopefully buleh full la sampai habis puasa. Raya is coming soon, next week to be exact *wohoo* I’m going to spend my 1st few days of raya here in Brunei before flying off to Oman on the 3rd/4th day of raya (depends on bila 1st day of raya) sampat lagi ku collect green packet ni, speaking of green packet, my nini suruh aku simpan duit dlm the green packet masa atu, iski ku kan masuk kan duit ah, lama sudah nda buat catu.


I still have lots of things to do before going back to Oman. Kan bali itu, bali ini, pack my stuffs yg meninbum. Get done with my malay exam and my driving test. What else? Oh ambil baju kurung ku for raya di kadai and all of this need money iatah kapih tah ku ni. Oh mummy & daddy~~ I need money ehe :p I’m going to have my malay exam next Tuesday, buring eh, did a bit of revision but ntah ah macam payah rasa ku with all the peribahasa, puisi, ringkasan thingy, gila eh nda ku pandai and I even forgot how to write karangan, main antam saja tia kali eh, hopefully it’ll be alright lah, mun nda alright pun kana marah tah ku ni, cana ni ah?

Baby – anything u want to kirim from here, let me know asap, k? vcd ka? Dvd ka? Ehe magazines ka? Pearl milk tea ka? Buttermilk chicken ka? Haha =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home