My flight back...
I am now back in Oman, happy rasanya. I got to see my family again but i miss my nini. Kesian nini ku atu, sedih sgt2 ia masa aku belayar pasal ia syg aku ehe =D Fly off from Brunei on the 3rd day of raya masa atu, sampat ku collect angpow for 3 days =p i even sampat beraya on the 3rd day before going to the airport. Was so happy cause most of my cousins was there, my uncles, aunties, my ninis ehe special rasanya eh. My stuffs excess a few kilos pasalnya byk membawa kueh/biskut raya but the woman arah the check-in counter nda charge anything, nasib!
While i was at the immigration counter kan cap passport, my fone rang, staff from Millimewah called me gtau aku that i have won something from a lucky draw thingy but nda ku tau apa hadiahnya, i have to suruh my cousin to pick it up for me, mana tau dpt kerita haha, baik jua tu ah but they want my original I.C which is a problem for me sal nya the I.C is with me but while i was busy searching for my I.C dlm aeroplane, langsung nada, panik sudah tu. Bila sampai di Oman, txted my cousin to search for it sekalinya my I.C tertinggal di Brunei with my driving license ehe cuai aku ah, baik jua the parents nda marah. So dpt tah my cousin membawa my original I.C to Millimewah =D
Anyway, my flight was alright. It was my 1st flight alone so i was a bit takut tapinya everything was fine. My Brunei - Dubai flight nda berapa panuh, i had my row all to myself, nada org duduk one row with me, siuk eh. Nyaman lagi tidur ku, dpt melimpang2. The stewardess yg melayan was besopan santun, be'kita' ia sama aku mcm "kita kan makan apa?" ehe suka ku. My connecting flight from Dubai to Muscat ada problem sikit but i managed to runding2 the staff at the Emirates counter and so everything went well =D i met the Brunei ambassador yg di Oman with his family di Dubai airport, they were on the same flight with me all the way from Brunei to Dubai and to Oman. They offered me to rehat with them at the Dubai airport hotel and again i felt special ehe. Bila sampai oman airport lagi tia aku rasa special cause the Brunei embassy staff in Oman yg bawa my passport so that i don't need to queue up and my luggages langsung nda kena check cause aku kira under diplomatic la huhu siuk eh, that's what i called my perfect journey! =D
Bah ngalih ku becerita. Until next time.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home